We’re pleased to offer the following services:
We’re pleased to offer the following services in our Squamish Veterinary Clinic:
Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability.
We offer wellness packages for dogs and cats.
- Preventative care – Vaccinations and Parasite control.
- Spay and Neuter surgeries
- Soft tissue surgeries
- Orthopaedic surgeries including TPLO for ACL rupture, Fracture repairs, Patella luxations etc. We have a Diplomate surgeon from American College of Veterinary Surgery on call to perform these complex surgeries right here at AVH.
- Dentistry including dental cleaning and extractions
- Digital dental radiography
- Digital small animal radiography
- In-house blood and urine analysers
- In-house pharmacy that stocks wide variety of prescription medicine
- Prescription foods and pet products
Emergency & Urgent Care
We have a Veterinarian and personnel on duty 7 days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Dr. Grewal and Dr Arun are on call for emergencies. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If you experience an emergency after we are closed for the day, our clinic number will be forwarded to our Veterinarian. One of our Veterinarian will answer your call and assess what needs to be done. He may meet you at AVH on short notice, mutually decide to meet the following day or direct you to another open emergency facility. Emergencies can be things such a snail bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our veterinarians will work to “squeeze” you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen
Types of Pets Seen
At Alpenlofts Veterinary Hospital, we can care for many types of pets:
Alpenlofts Veterinary Hospital operates an open hospital. This means that our team welcomes owners to be with their animals during any medical procedure, whether a simple vaccination or a complex surgery.
Alpenlofts Veterinary Hospital accepts payment via cash,Debit, MasterCard, or Visa. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilising the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
Alpenlofts Veterinary Hospital offers discounted services to senior citizens and local area rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.